High Power Laser Power Supply: Voltage to 25KV and Output Power to 25KW
Compact & High Efficiency DC Power Supply: Liquid-Cooled 25KW with 97% Efficiency
Unique Core Design:The output transformers are very thin—that helps the heat conduction effectively to the water channel and keeps the H.V components’s operating temperature low. This results in the highly reliable and the most compact switch-mode CO2 laser power supply.
Series Resonant Topology:Since the first product was developed in early 1980s, Lic’s switch-mode CO2 laser power supply has used the series resonant topology, which make a switching current “sinusoidal”, or ”zero-current switching” to make the switching loss minimal and is able to push a very high current into the secondary circuit in very short time. This zero-current switching technology makes Lic’s products high efficient, compact, and reliable power supply.
AZCS (Auto-Zero-Current Switching):AZCS (used for CSF-25000-series) enables IGBT to switch at almost zero current over the entire operating range. When AC voltage, or load impedance is changed, the AZCS automatically finds an optimum operating condition.
- Built-in AZCS (Auto-Zero-Current-Switching) Circuit
- High Efficiency up to 97%
- High Power DC Power Supply: 25KW Single/Dual Outputs
- Good for Axial Fast Flow CO2 Laser, Slab CO2 Laser
- Compact & Slim
- Ballast-less CO2 Laser Operation
- Modular Design
- No Maintenance Required
- Output Power:
- Striking Voltage:
- 25KV *1)
- Operating Voltage
- 4KV to 20KV
- Output Configuration:
- Independent Dual Outputs, +, Or – polarity
- Operating Current
- Total 1.6 amps
- Operating Mode
- CW & PULSE
- Pulse Rep. Rate
- DC to 2KHz
- Pulse Width
- 200µs to DC
- AC Input Voltage
- 200V-240V, 380V, or 480V, Three Phase*3)
- Up to 97% (Maximum efficiency
- Less than 2%
- Protection Mode
- H.V. Over current, H.V. Over voltage, IGBT Over current(2), Over Temperature, Leakage currents, Phase detect,
- Control Signal
- 0-5V Ground referenced signals:
- Totally 25 Signals. Please refer to Control Signal & Interface Card.
Simmer mode: Available both in CW and Pulse mode. Simmer current is adjustable from 0-50mA/ch.
Ramp up: Available both in CW and Pulse mode. The ramp up time is adjustable from 0 -100 msec
- 5.40″(H)x14.50″(W)x23.80″(L) inch
- 55 lb
- Water cooled: Water temperature maximum 25C, flow rate 5l/minutes minimum, water pressure 3 kg/cm2 minimum required. 3/8″ NPT water inlets.
- AC 480V Input – Frame Ground: 1500V/1 minutes Insulation resistance more than 5 M ohm.
- 1) Higher Striking Voltage to 35KV
- 2) Higher H.V Current
- 3) Different AC input voltage available
- 4) Custom interface available, please contact us for more information.