- LSP-XXXX-XX series high power laser diode driver/power supply, high current pulser and high voltage pulse generator have many models from 500A-5KA, the output voltages from 1.4KV to 15KV and the rise time from picoseconds to nanoseconds. Applications include:
- High Current Pulse Generator: From 500A to 5KA
- High Voltage Pulse Generator: From 500V to 15KV
- Pulsed Laser Diode Power Supply
- Pulse Rate from 1Hz to 10KHz
- LSP (Lic Super Pulse) Operation
- High Current: up to 5KA (capable of LSP )
- High Speed Pulser: Rrise time of 3ns-15 ns
- Pulse Width of 5ns-100ns
- High Voltage from 1.4KV-15KV
- Built-in H.V power supply
(Waveform taken with LSP-5000-20-XK)
- Output Current:
- LSP (Lic Super Pulse): 500A – 5KA Pulsed Peak Current
- Output Voltage:
- 1.4KV-15KV (User Selectable)
- Pulse Shape:
- Exponential. Refer to Operating Manual.
- Rise Time:
- Pulse Width (typical):
- Maximum Pulse Rate:
- Output Terminal:
- 0.6″(W)x0.6″(L) – 1.2″(W)x15″(L) Stripline (Contact to Factory)
- Dimension (Including H.V power supply)
- 5.75″(W)x8.75″(L)x3.1″(H) Excluding Stripline
- 5 lb – 8lb
- Convection Air Cooled.
- Note *1):
- Pulse With is user selectable (Factory Set).
- Note *2):
- Maximum Pulse Rate is depend on the capacity of the H.V source.