The USG Series Kilowatt High Power Laser Diode Driver/Pulse Generator delivers incredibly huge currents of 10KA & energy of 200 jule per single pulse.
- Ultra-High Current Laser Diode Driver: Up to 10KA/100us QCW
- Huge Power & Energy per Pulse: 2MW & 200 Jule per Single Pulse
- Powerful QCW Capacitor Charging Power Supply for Kilowatt Laser Diode Driver: Tight feedback circuit to keep a stable and precise constant current
- Huge Capacitor Bank: up to several F (Farad) for the Best Current Droop at High Current & Long Pulse
- Touch Panel Control: Optional tablet terminal can be a touch screen control
- High current/High voltage/High Speed Laser Diode Driver: 10KA/180V at 5us rise/fall time
- Double Isolated USB 2.0 Interface for highest noise immunity in harsh industrial environments
USG-5000/QCW/USB 10KA High Current Laser Diode Driver
- Huge Pulsed Current Generator: Up to 10KA/100us per pulse
- Easy Control: Everything is controlled by your Windows PC, or Optional Tablet Terminal
- High Power: 5KW average power
- Huge Energy Pulse Generator: 10KA/100us/1MW/200 jules per single pulse
- Output Voltage Selection features to maximize the 100% output power at very low output voltage: USG-XXXX/QCW can maintain 100% of rated output power even at 30% of rated output voltage. This is also a unique feature of LIC’s LD drivers.
USG-XXXX/QCW/USB Control Screen
USG-XXXX/QCW/USB – 10KA/100us – Maximum Pulse Current Waveform
- Ultra-High Power Laser Diode Driver Specification:
CW average power: Up to 5KW (Air Cooled) QCW power & energy: 2MW & 200 jule/pulse QCW output voltage: up to 180V QCW output current: Up to 10KA at 15 mohm resistive load QCW pulse rate: Single Shot to 2KHz Maximum, +/-50ppm accuracy QCW rise/fall time: 5us at 10KA/180V QCW pulse width: 5us — 100 us QCW pulse duty: Depends on the pulse setting QCW current droop: Less than 1% at 10KA/100us CW Output voltage: up to 180V CW Output current: N/A Ripple Current: N/A Operating mode: QCW AC input voltage: 220V +/- 10%, three phase Capacitor charging power supply: Built in, Up to 5KJ/S (Air Cooled) Output voltage selection: 30%,60%, 100% optional Protection circuits: 1) Switching over currents, 2) Load over currents, 3) Over load,
4) Over temperature, 5) Pulse width/pulse rate, 6) interlock
7) others (total 15 parameters) Refer to manual for detail.
Current monitor sensitivity: Depends on the models Current display: Real time 10 digit A/D converter resolution Voltage display: Real time 10 digit A/D converter resolution Trigger mode: Internal pulse, External signal & Manual mode Sync. output: IKO BNC Sync. delay: Programmable On AWG window External trigger input: IKO BNC Pulse generator output: 2Vp-p, at 6000 impedance Interface: Isolated USB2.O Available driver: LabView Control terminal: Windows base PC and Optional Tablet PC (Windows 7, 8.1 & 10)
Cooling: Forced air Output cable: Custom made stripline 1m Ambient operating temperature: 0-40 ‘C Storage temperature: 0-80 Ambient humidity: Less than 80% (not condensed) Dimensions: 9.7″ (H) x 17.0″ (W) x 22.0″ (L) *1) Current droop depends on the pulse width selected. *2) N/A *3) N/A