- High Power Laser Diode Driver: Up to 10KW CW/1MW QCW
- Powerful QCW Capacitor Charging Power Supply for Kilowatt Laser Diode Driver: communicates closely by the feedback circuit to keep a stable and precise constant current to the high current bars and arrays
- Huge Capacitor Bank: up to 500 F (Farad) for the Best Current Droop at High Current & Long Pulse
- Ultra Long Pulse with Kilo-amps Output: 60ms pulse width at 1.3KA current with 1% current droop!!
- Touch Panel Control: Optional tablet terminal can be a touch screen control
- High current/High voltage/High Speed Laser Diode Driver: 2KV/5KA at 10us-50us rise/fall time
- High Performance Digital Scope: up to 0.7ns/500MHz and 29ps/12GHz (Sampling Scope) as an option
- Double Isolated USB 2.0 Interface for the highest noise immunity in the harsh industrial environment
- Best Selling Product & Competitive Price
LWG-XXXX/QCW-USB – Kilowatt High Power Laser Diode Driver Key Features
- Built in the Oscilloscope: No need any expensive instruments to measure & watch LD waveforms!
- Ultra-High Current/Long Pulse: 1.3KA/60ms cuurent pulse with 1% Current Droop!!
- Easy Control: Everything is controlled by user’s PC, or Optional Tablet Terminal
- Digital Oscilloscope/Spectrum Analyzer/Pulse Generator as Options: up to 10MHz/60MHz and100MHz-500MHz bandwidth as an option
- Optional Dual Voltages & Dual Device Controls to realize the high speed and the precise current control at the same time. Vd & Vl value adjustment ensures the pico-nano seconds switching and precise constant current control. This is a unique feature of LIC’s LD drivers.
- High speed current sensing device to sense and display in real time. Output current is sampling and regulated every micro-seconds. This technique guarantees the precise constant current control for customer’s wide range of Laser diodes.
- Output Voltage Selection features to maximize the 100% output power at very low output voltage: LWG-XXXX/QCW can maintain 100% of rated output power even at 30% of rated output voltage. This is also a unique feature of LIC’s LD drivers.
LWG-XXXX/QCW/HP/USB Control Screen
LWG-XXXX/QCW/USB – 2.7KA/800us – Medium Pulse Width Waveform
LWG-XXXX/QCW/USB – 1.3KA/60ms – Ultra Wide Pulse Waveform
- Ultra-High Power Laser Diode Driver Specification:
CW average power: Up to 25KW (Water Cooled), Up to 10KW (Air Cooled) QCW power: 250KW QCW output voltage: up to 2KV QCW output current: Up to 2KA QCW pulse rate: Single Shot to IMHz Maximum, +/-50ppm accuracy QCW rise/fall time: IOOns-50us depends on the models QCW pulse width: lus — 10 seconds depends on the models QCW pulse duty: up to 100% QCW current droop: 0.1% to 15 % depends On the models CW Output voltage: up to 2KV CW Output current: up to 200A Ripple Current: 0.5% to 5% depends on the models Operating mode: QCW & CW AC input voltage: 220V +/- 10%, three phase Capacitor charging power supply: Built in, Up to 25KJ/S (Watercooled), 10KJ/S(Air Cooled) Output voltage selection: 30%,60%, 100% optional Protection circuits: 1) Switching over currents, 2) Load over currents, 3) Over load,
4) Over temperature, 5) Pulse width/pulse rate, 6) interlock
7) others (total 15 parameters) Refer to manual for detail.
Current monitor sensitivity: Depends on the models Current display: Real time 10 digit A/D converter resolution Voltage display: Real time 10 digit A/D converter resolution Trigger mode: Internal pulse, External signal & Manual mode Sync. output: IKO BNC Sync. delay: Programmable On AWG window External trigger input: IKO BNC Pulse generator output: 2Vp-p, at 6000 impedance Interface: Isolated USB2.O Available driver: LabView Control terminal: Windows base PC and Optional Tablet PC (Windows 7, 8.1 & 10)
Cooling: Forced air Output cable: Custom made stripline 1m Ambient operating temperature: 0-40 ‘C Storage temperature: 0-80 Ambient humidity: Less than 80% (not condensed) Dimensions: 8.7″ (H) x 17.0″ (W) x 17.7″ (L) *1) Current droop depends on the pulse width selected. *2) N/A *3) N/A
Oscilloscope/Pulse Generator/Spectrum Analyzer Specification: