LSP-XXXX-XX series high power laser diode driver, high voltage pulser and high current pulse generator have many models from 500A-2.5KA, the output voltages from 1.4KV to 5KV and the rise time from 100ps to 15ns.
- Picosecond to Nanosecond Pulse Generator: Rise time from 100ps to 15ns
- High Current Pulse Generator: From 500A to 5KA
- High Voltage Pulse Generator: From 500V to 15KV
- Pulse Rate from 1Hz to 100Hz
- LSP (Lic Super Pulse) is the original development by LIC Engineering
- High Peak Pulsed Current Diode Driver to 500A (capable of LSP )
- Fast Rise Time, High Power Pulsed Laser Diode Driver: Rise time of 100ps-3 ns
- High Power/High Voltage Pulse Generator: Voltage from 1.4KV-5KV
- High Speed Pulsed Laser Diode Driver/Power Supply
- High Power Pulsed Laser Diode Driver: Up to several MWs
- Built-in H.V power supply
Evaluation Board LSP-EVB
- AC Input:
- External Pulse Input:
- 50ohm BNC, 10-12V, 10ns rise time
- Current Monitor:
- 50ohm BNC, 10mV-100mV/A
- Internal Pulse Input:
- 100ns Pulse Width, 10ns Rise Time
- Pulse Rate:
- 1Hz-100Hz (adjustable) *2)
- Output Current:
- LSP (Lic Super Pulse): 500A Pulsed Peak Current
- Output Voltage:
- 1.4KV-5KV (User Selectable)
- Pulse Shape:
- Rise Time:
- Pulse Width (typical):
- 10ns, 20ns, 30ns *1)
- Maximum Pulse Rate:
- 100Hz-1KHz *2)
- Output Terminal:
- 0.6″x0.6″ Stripline
- 2″(W)x3″(L)x1″(H) excluding the flanges.
- 8.5 OZ
- Convection Air Cooled.
- Note *1):
- Pulse With is user selectable (Factory Set).
- Maximum Pulse Rate is depend on the capacity of the H.V source. Contact to Factory for detail.